MCS is a very special place to serve!
Over the years we have been blessed with gifted and committed teaching staff and a fully supportive parent body, without whom MCS could not have moved forward to where it is today. All of our teachers are committed Christians and come from many countries around the world. It is our goal to recruit qualified and experienced educators who are called to serve here in Egypt.
We would be very happy to consider applications from teaching couples, with or without children, and candidates able to offer extra-curricular activities (e.g. dance, drama, music, outdoor pursuits) or cross-phase expertise in ESL or SEN would be particularly welcome. Primary candidates should be capable of teaching both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (Reception/Preschool through to year 6/grade 5 elementary) levels. Secondary candidates should be able to teach at Key Stage 3 (middle school) and are able to tutor Key Stage 4 (high school) IGCSE students in their subject specialty.
We are currently hiring for the following positions beginning August 2017:
- School Principal (click for more information)
- Key Stage 3 (Grades 6-8) English, History, Geography Teacher
- EAL Teacher (part time)
Preferred candidates should:
- Be practicing Christians who accept the MCS Statement of Faith.
- Be either native English speakers or highly fluent in spoken/written English.
- Hold a recognized teaching qualification, or teaching certificate from their home country.
- Be able to offer either a second subject and/or extra-curricular activity
- Have experience of working in a developing country.
- Feel called to make a strong commitment to the school – at least two years .
We are always interested in hearing from good candidates. To inquire about a teaching position, please write to email@example.com.
MCS – “Passionate about contemporary Christ centred education”