Maadi Community School educates students to become independent thinkers, life-long learners, to respect others and to integrate a Christian worldview into their lives – focusing on the ‘whole child’.
Is that Maadi Community School will:
- Integrate Christian faith and dynamic learning in its curriculum and teaching
- Encourage students to reach their potential through excellence in curriculum, teaching and leadership
- Encourage a love of learning
- Equip students with skills that will enable them to become life-long learners
- Create a nurturing Christian environment that adapts to the diverse needs of all students
- Equip students to influence their world through Biblical thought, action and character.
MCS provides a positive spiritual and diverse educational experience for all students and their families. MCS primarily serves the children of expatriate development workers in unison with local & international churches, which extends to and includes the wider community.
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Romans 12:2
Statement of Faith:
MCS agrees upon the Apostles’ Creed as indicating the basic convictions of the organisation :
I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth: And in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; He descended into hell: the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from there He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic [universal] church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
Upon this foundation of our faith, we covenant with one another and with God to labour together as true disciples of Jesus Christ.